This is the original welcome message to all those who might happen upon this blog. Our main concern here will be with understanding bible passages that relate to prophecy being fulfilled at or around the year 2012.
Ancillary topics that arise in our study of the Word will naturally occur. All scriptural citations will be my translation based upon the KJV (King James Version) unless otherwise noted. I do not have a bible for sale. My translations are not standardized and they are subject to revision as I continue to delve into the Word ever more deeply that I might greater understand the original intent of its Author.
"To whom much is given, much is required."
I believe we are living in momentous times of an epic nature and it behoves us to know as much Truth as we can, and ultimate truth can only be known as we become one with The Truth (see John 14:1-5).
My beliefs are given to me by the Word, but not by a translation. I do not worship a translation, nor do I want others to bow to mundane translations.
All bible translations have errors in them due to fallible humans producing and or tampering with them.
The authoritative Word of Truth, however, is the original intent of the Scripture as it interprets itself by the Ruach Emet (Spirit of Truth).
3/05/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.